Day of Rage or Hoax?!?
Today I would like to discuss the “Day of Rage Protests Across America” that seems to be circulating all over the internet at this time. I have heard some folks calling this “Day of Rage” aka “Friday of Solidarity” stuff a hoax on various Social Media Outlets, and I have seen some folks take it very seriously. I myself am not to sure to make of it yet.
Protest have been going on across the Nation led by Black Lives Matter claiming Blacks are being murdered unjuly by Law Enforcement, simply for being Black. I myself being a Conservative, do not believe in such things. I personally see the Black Community killing themselves more so through Black on Black Violence, Abortion, Drugs, and lack of determination to stay in school and educate themselves.
Are there racist Police Officers out there? Yes! Are all Police Officers racist? No! There are also a lot of racist Black folks as well! Racism is not bound to a color! It’s bound to hate, and it is bred and past down from generation to generation.
Supposedly Anonymous put out this YouTube video on July 9, 2016.
(WARNING: There is some disturbing and graphic violence in this video):
The cities listed for these protests are as follows:
- Phoenix: 5:00PM (EASTLAKE PARK, 1549 E Jefferson St , Phoenix, AZ 85034)
- Tucson: 5:00PM (CATALINA PARK, 900 N 4th Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85705)
- Little Rock: 6:00PM (OUTSIDE STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, Dr Martin Luther King Jr Dr., Little Rock, AR 72201)
- San Francisco: 4:00PM (CIVIC CENTER PLAZA, 355 Mcallister St, San Francisco, California 94102)
- Oakland: 4:00PM (FRANK OGAWA PLAZA, 1 Frank H Ogawa Plaza, Oakland, CA 94612)
- Los Angeles: 4:00PM (LEIMERT PLAZA PARK, 4395 Leimert Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90008)
- Denver: 5:00PM (CIVIC CENTER PARK, 100 W 14th Ave Pkwy, Denver, Colorado 80204)
- Washington DC: 7:00PM (OUTSIDE WHITE HOUSE, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500)
- Atlanta: 7:00PM (OLD DECATUR COURTHOUSE, 101 E Court Sq, Decatur, GA 30030)
- Tampa: 7:00PM (OUTSIDE HILLSBOROUGH COURTHOUSE, 800 E Twiggs St, Tampa, FL)
- Orlando: 7:00PM (LAKE EOLA PARK, 195 N Rosalind Ave, Orlando, Florida 32801)
- Miami: 7:00PM (GWEN CHERRY PARK, NW 71 St., Miami, Florida, 33147)
- Chicago: 6:00PM (RICHARD J DALEY CENTER, 50 W Washington St, Chicago, Illinois 60602)
- Des Moines: 6:00PM (IOWA STATE CAPITOL, 1007 E Grand Ave, Des Moines, IA 50319)
- New Orleans: 6:00PM (LAFAYETTE SQUARE, New Orleans, LA 70130)
- Baltimore: 7:00PM (201 E Pratt St, Baltimore, MD 21202)
- Boston: 7:00PM (MASSACHUSETTS STATE HOUSE, 24 Beacon St, Boston, MA 01233)
- Detroit: 7:00PM (Campus Martius Park, Detroit, Michigan 48226)
- Lansing: 7:00PM (STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, Capitol Avenue at Michigan Avenue, Lansing, MI 48933)
- Ann Arbor: 7:00PM (THE DIAG, Burns Park, Ann Arbor, MI 48109)
- Minneapolis: 6:00PM (MINNEAPOLIS URBAN LEAGUE, 2100 Plymouth Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 55411
- St. Louis: 6:00PM (GATEWAY ARCH, St. Louis 63102)
- Carson City: 4:00PM (NEVADA STATE CAPITOL BUILDING, 101 N Carson St, Carson City, Nevada 89701)
- Manhattan, NY: 7:00PM (TIMES SQUARE, Manhattan, NY, 10036)
- Newark: 7:00PM (NEWARK CITY HALL, 920 Broad Street, Newark, New Jersey 07102)
- Durham: 7:00PM (200 E. Main St. Durham, North Carolina)
- Columbus: 7:00PM (GOODALE PARK, Columbus, Ohio 43215)
- Cleveland: 7:00PM (CLEVELAND PUBLIC LIBRARY, 325 Superior Ave E, Cleveland, Ohio 44114)
- Portland: 4:00PM (PIONEER COURTHOUSE SQUARE, 701 SW 6th Ave, Portland, Oregon 97204)
- Philadelphia: 7:00PM (LOVE PARK, 1599 John F Kennedy Blvd, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19102)
- Pittsburgh: 7:00PM (PITTSBURGH CITY-COUNTY BUILDING, 414 Grant St, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15219)
- Nashville: 6:00PM (801 Broadway Nashville, TN 37203 Estes Kefauver Federal Building)
- Memphis: 6:00PM (Health Sciences Park Memphis, TN)
- Austin: 6:00PM (TEXAS STATE CAPITOL, Outside South Gate-11th and Congress Ave.)
- Salt Lake City: 5:00PM (SALT LAKE CITY COMMUNITY COLLEGE, 4600 S Redwood Rd, Salt Lake City, Utah 84123)
- Seattle: 4:00PM (QUEEN ANNE BAPTIST CHURCH, 2011 1st Ave N, Seattle, Washington 98109)
- Milwaukee: 5:00PM (DINEEN PARK, Milwaukee, Wisconsin)Now the website Snopes claims that this is a hoax, as it is identical to something that came out from their “Official” Anonymous Page in 2014 in response to the Ferguson incident. Even Anonymous has come out on their Twitter Page stating that “There is no such thing as an ”Anonymous day of rage” TheAnonMessage isn’t a credible source, he has been spreading false information before”. Yet, at the same time they have made the statement that “Anonymous has no leaders. Anonymous is not organized by anyone. Anonymous can be anything, or it can be nothing at all” back on August 20, 2014. Apparently this has seemed to cause a bit of a fight between the different factions of Anonymous.This group is really confusing when it comes to their stance on their involvement! Just yesterday at 6:34pm they retweeted a dealing with a Tucson, AZ incident in which man is suing for false arrest, excessive force, false imprisonment and malicious prosecution; and Anonymous hash tagged it #FTP, which I can only imagine means “Fuck the Police”. They also seem to be tweeting and retweeting a lot of Pro-Black Lives Matter material at this time.
Regardless some Police Departments are preparing for the protests. The Tampa Police Department in Tampa, Florida’s spokesperson made a statement to Channel 10 News stating “the fact that this is being organized by Anonymous doesn’t change how officers will prepare or respond.” and “Sometimes it’s unpredictable. We’re not sure exactly how many people to expect so we prepare for a large crowd, a small crowd, we’re just prepared,”. Many other Police Departments around the country seem to be doing the same.
Is it all a big hoax? It seems kind of hard to tell with the way things are going these days. Racial tension is high and various groups tend to be calling for going after, hurting, and even killing Law Enforcement. It’s even very hard to tell if the Black Lives Matter group’s events coincide with the latest call to action. They have since pulled down their events off of their event calendar, when they used to keep an updated listing for their followers.
I guess we will have to see what happens tomorrow! People will have to decide whether they want to go to the protest locations, or whether they’d rather play it safe and stay home. If it is a hoax there could be no harm done, BUT… If it is not you could be placing yourself in harms way regardless of what side of the fence you sit on. The decision is a personal one, so you decide!
Copyright Black Conservative Independent 2016 – All Rights Reserved
Posted on July 14, 2016, in Conservative, Rumors and tagged Anonymous, Black, Black Conservative, black conservative women, Black Female Conservative, Black Lives Matter, current-events, Day of Rage, Friday of Solidarity, Hoax, Kuuleme Stephens, Law Enforcement, Police, race, racism, The Last Civil Right, United States. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.